Thank you for choosing Imperato Tax Services, Inc. to prepare your Income Taxes.
If you are mailing, faxing, e-mailing, or dropping off, here is a brief list of the documents you will need to provide in order for us to prepare your tax returns completely.
New Requirements for 2021 and forward:
- All birth certificates for dependents under the age of 24 listed on the return.
- For anyone who attending college a Form 1098-T along with the Bursars receipts.
- 1099-G Unemployment compensation: to obtain a copy please go to the Department of Labor website and download the form – https://www.labor.ny.gov/home/individuals.php.
- Please fill out & submit the Client Information Sheet
- Daycare / Childcare expenses: Receipts/statements indicating address, EIN# and amounts paid.
Please be advised certain items may or may not apply to everyone.
For annual tax returns and tax planning for your future, speak with the tax specialists at Imperato Tax Services, Inc.
Tax Season Hours of Operation: Monday-Saturday 10am-7pm
Fax: 347-679-6335 | 718-672-2513
Mailing Address: PO Box 780047 Maspeth NY 11378
Office Location: 66-66 Grand Ave, Maspeth NY 11378
Personal Tax Preparation Checklist
Secure Document Upload
If you are a new client please include a copy of your previous year’s tax return, along with your date of birth, occupation, day time, evening, and cell phone numbers.
Forward all these documents by uploading them directly using the form below.